Moi

Moi

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yummm!

I'm the pickiest eater ever so forcing myself to eat healthier was definitely not an easy task. Luckily I came across EatingWell.com. It's jam packed with great recipes for practially anything you can think or to every day dishes with a slight moderation. You can pick from categories like "Easy recipes for two" or "Cheap quick dinners" to searching specific ingredients. Just check out the website and you'll see how awesome it is.

I've had to chance, or courage, to make a couple of dishes off of the website (with many more pending ha ha) and I just wanted to share with you my absolute favorite so far. Gnocchi with zucchini ribbons. It's not only delicious it's also low in calories and super easy to make! I rave about this dish to anyone who will listen. Until I find another favotire, this is my numero uno!

I'll keep you posted on any other "delicious-nesses" I come across :)

No comments:

Post a Comment