Moi

Moi

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

60 Days, gone!

With 60 days under my belt it seems like it has come and gone in a blink of an eye. With only 30 more days to go I feel a little anxiety to get it over with already, but at the same time I almost don't want this to end. It's been a great process so far. Being able to see how I've lacked motivation to push myself during workouts and then fixing that issue. What I am especially proud of, though, is the fact that I crushed my 2 week quitting curse. Haha! Without further ado, here are the (partial) results from my weigh in:




Measurements will be updated as soon as I can get my hands on the measuring tape. For now, I'm extatic with the results. Certainly more than I expected. :)

 "Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count."
- Dr. Robert Anthony

1 comment:

  1. yoohooo.. you could do it@!! you're doing amazing.. keep pushing yourself!

    ReplyDelete